We're a group of passionate photographers who meet to share images, be a part of a great camaraderie and expand our knowlgege through education and competition.
Check the Calendar to see each week's agenda.
Our membership year is from September 1st through August 31st. A renewal is due every September 1st.
We offer three levels of membership:
Membership Level Annual Dues
Married Couple $100
Full-Time Student $20 Full-Time Membership has to be approved by the Membership Committee
* For NEW members only, dues are $32.50 for individuals joining after February 1st (partial year, through August 31st).
Paid Members Benefits:
- Access many great programs during the year
- Participate in our many field trips throughout the year
- Compete in competitions (Digital and Interclub) and win awards
- Exercise full voting rights on club issues
- Participate in Member Micro/Mini Shows
- Have a Member Gallery page on our website
- Join our Mailing List and various Facebook groups
- Become a better photographer!
Join Merrimack Valley Camera Club - Just 3 Steps!
- Read and Download this link => MVCC Terms and Conditions.
- Select this link => Create an account and request membership (We suggest using your E-mail address as your Login Name),
- Pay your annual dues by selecting this link => Membership Dues (you must have an account to view this page; whether exist or requesting membership)
Can you participate online? Of course!
Currently, all meetings are held via Zoom, although we expect to resume in-person meetings at our North Andover, Mass. location when it’s safe to do so. However, we intend to continue providing valuable content and competition opportunities to members online regardless of when in-person meetings start up again. Don't let distance prevent you from becoming part of a great camera club!
MVCC Terms and Conditions (2020-2021) (549.5 KB)